Guidelines for the grant focus areas, as established by Liikesivistysrahaston Kannatusyhdistys registered association’s delegation, will be applied in the grant round. The Foundation for Economic Education focus areas are interrelated and reflect the disruption of the current operational environment. A cross-cutting theme is future orientation in research and education with emphasis on responsibility and fostering entrepreneurship ecosystems.
1. Data economy
- When the quantity of data increases, so does its signification in economy. What possibilities do artificial intelligence and platform economy create? How will we collect and manage an ever-increasing quantity of data?
2. BUSINESS RENEWAL
- How will we be able to understand and manage the change in companies’ operational environment? How will the agility of start-ups impact on business renewal?
3. ENTREPRENEURSHIP, SCALING AND GROWTH
- How will start-ups develop into SMEs? How to get more companies engaged on a growth path and on scaling? How to create entrepreneurship ecosystems? What is the role of ownership in companies? How do ownership changes impact on various levels in the various (growth) phases of companies?
4. FUTURE-SUSTAINABLE ENVIRONMENT
- How can business activities be developed towards accountability? How to promote convergence between technology and sustainable development by way of research? How does the norm environment evolve in tandem with the technological development?
5. LEADERSHIP COMPETENCE
- How do we develop leadership competence on various sectors and in public organizations in addition to companies?